Leo the Late Bloomer Read Aloud - Back to School - Reading Comprehension
- Google Apps™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These kindergarten and first grade Back to School Read Aloud lessons and activities are perfect for community building the first weeks of school. This bundle includes read aloud activities for the books Stick and Stone, Splat the Cat, Leo the Late Bloomer, Peanut Butter and Cupcake, and The CrayonPrice $12.50Original Price $20.00Save $7.50
- All our Year of Kindergarten and First Grade Read Aloud Lessons are the perfect read aloud activities to focus on reading comprehension skills during the year. This K-1 bundle includes read aloud activities for 47 engaging books.You can support your students while covering reading comprehension stanPrice $90.25Original Price $180.50Save $90.25
These Leo the Late Bloomer activities will teach students about patience and the power of "yet" with week-long lesson plans and book activities. These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons for a full week of engaging activities your students will love! Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding printable or digital activity to reflect on the story more deeply.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Leo the Late Bloomer by By Robert Kraus
- Leo the Late Bloomer book read aloud lesson plans
- Comprehension questions and answer keys
- Story elements activities
- Differentiated graphic organizers and worksheets
- Writing prompt and writing paper
- Leo craft pattern with instructions
- Digital graphic organizers and activities pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our K-1 Interactive read-alouds with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Kindergarten, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities for K and 1st , at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"This was a great resource to start the year and led to a great discussion about the power of "yet," We might not know how to do something yet, but we will bloom like Leo!"
" This is such a great pack for reading skills and growth mindset!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our close reading daily lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our website!