A Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet with Questions for Reading Comprehension, Sentences for Translationsand Review of The Verb Jugar, Descriptive Adjectives and Interrogatives.
Vocabulary/ Word Bank are included.
This Spanish Mini-Story/Worksheet includes:
• Story in Spanish
• 16 Questions for Reading Comprehension
• 5 sentences for Translations
• Word Bank
• Interrogative Pronouns
• The Verb Jugar
Ideas/Tips on how to use the Stories:
1. Students taking turns reading out loud in class −− two or
three sentences or a paragraphs and then translating to
English. The translation does not have to be verbatim but,
reader need to make sense of what they say when the
2. After reading out loud, answer questions and make translations
and give answers in class (individually or as group) or silently to
hand in and be graded.
3. As a Worksheet in class
4. As a quiz⎯for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment
5. As a Homework ⎯for a grade
6. As a Test⎯for Reading Comprehension and Oral Assessment