Studying the Renaissance? Studying famous artists in history?Need a biographical play to use with your students? Try my Reader's Theater Script on Leonardo da Vinci. Includes comprehension questions and extension activities. Part of my Ms. Bie Ografee's Talk Show Series. Other Reader's Theater Scripts in the series include:Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks, Sacagawea, Sequoia, Michelangelo, DaVinci, Bessie Coleman,Tuskegee Airmen, Susan B. Anthony. More to be added…
Thanks for your purchase of this resource!
Check out my other resources on the Renaissance, too.
1. Want a fun activity to review vocabulary terms for a unit on the Renaissance? Looking for an enrichment activity in history?Try Renaissance Secret Message Activity.Students review vocabulary terms/people on the Renaissance and then do a following direction activity. Letters from the different terms in spells out a secret message about the Renaissance! Renaissance, A Secret Message Review Activity
2. This 10 question webquest on the Renaissance is packed with lots of information.Extension activities, comprehension questions, fun facts and resource links and key.This activity can be done as a one day lesson to learn about the Renaissance or several days if you wish to use the extension activities. Skills include:reading for information and using research/computer skills. Renaissance, A Webquest
3. Reader's Theater Script on Michelangelo: Michelangelo, A Reader's Theater Script
4. Use this informative Reader's Theater Script to learn about Marco Polo. Marco Polo helped to start the Age of Discovery with his book on his adventures to China. The fun/informative play uses the format of Marco Polo being a guest on a talk show and the studio audience asks questions about his life. Part of my Ms. Bie Ografee's Talk Show Series:Marco Polo, A Reader's Theater Script
4. 3. Columbus: A Reader's Theater Script: Christopher Columbus, A Reader's Theater Script
Please consider following me by clicking by the green star by my photograph. Thank you.