Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Leonardo da Vinci's Birthday Freebie! In honor of da Vinci's birthday this week on April 15th I am giving away a few sample pages from the Meet the Artist Lit Unit for FREE!
If you like the sampler, the entire Unit is described below:
Meet the Artist: Leonardo da Vinci! Tired of the same biography units year after year? Introduce your students to the world's greatest artists. Choose a different artist each month or teach all the "Masters" as a thematic unit.
This lit mini unit has all you need to get your students excited about art while reinforcing literacy skills.
The entire unit includes:
This unit includes:
1. Cover Page
2. Who Is Leonardo daVinci
3. Identifying Character Traits
4. Differentiated Character Traits List #1
5. Differentiated Character Traits List #2
6. Sequence of Events
7. Vocabulary Matching
8. KWL Graphic Organizer
9. Missing Letter Vocabulary
10. The Stories They Tell (Creative Writing)
11. Word Search
12. Illustrated Acrostic Poem
13. Looking At Art : The Mona Lisa
14. Taking a Second Look at Art: Describing Painting (Unlined Page)
15. Taking a Second Look at Art: Describing a Painting (Lined Page)
16. Role Model – Positive Qualities
17. Painting Match Up : Match the Painting with the Title
18. Coloring Page: The Mona Lisa
19. Design Your Own Masterpiece
20. Famous Quotes Writing Activity