Slide your way across an articulation rainbow with these fun little leprechauns. Articulation Sliders are definitely an entertaining and interactive way to practice sounds! This packet is NO PREP, which makes it fun for you too... Just print, cut and go! They can be used as an activity in therapy, or printed off as a homework sheet to practice at home.
This packet contains 19 pages, with 15 individual worksheets targeting f, k, g, s, and s blends:
- 3 worksheets for f (initial, medial and final)
- 3 worksheets for k (initial, medial and final)
- 3 worksheets for g (initial, medial and final)
- 3 worksheets for s (initial, medial and final)
- 3 worksheets for s blends (all initial)
Instructions for assembly and use are included.
Download the preview to view a sample of the sliders.
Interested in more NO PREP activities? Check out my No Prep Articulation Cootie Catchers.
Looking for a fun Spring activity? Check out my Spring is for being Silly: Interactive Articulation Book for Early Sounds.
Thank you for visiting my store. I hope that you and your students enjoy my product!