**REVISED VERSION: After review and buyer feedback, the following revisions were made:
(1) The vocabulary cards were made larger for easier grasp (1.5" x 1.5" in)
(2) The base pages were made larger to accommodate the larger vocabulary cards.
This St. Patrick's Day book was designed for SLPs and teachers to target a variety of skills. It is adaptive in the way that you can choose from two different base page layouts to target prepositions (e.g., I see a ___ sitting ___ to me.), or not target prepositions (e.g., I see a ___ sitting next to me.). If you would like to target prepositions, there are multiple preposition vocabulary cards (e.g., above vs. on top of, below vs. under) to choose from depending on your targets and students' language levels. It is interactive in the way that it requires the students to create the language of the book by moving velcro pictures.
(1) Two base page options depending on your targets and students’ language level. One option includes prepositions, and the other does not. The base page includes vocabulary card storage squares and a sentence strip.
(2) Eight St. Patrick’s Day vocabulary picture cards
(3) Seven preposition symbol cards. Multiple vocabulary options (e.g., above/on top of, below/under) depending on your targets and students’ language level.
(4) Nine pages (including cover)
Enjoy! Your feedback is much appreciated. See
how you can earn TPT credits for future purchases by leaving feedback on my products. As always, feel free to ask any questions before downloading!