The leprechauns have hidden their gold on a coordinate grid, but your savvy students can find it… by using ordered pairs! This interactive and colorful SMARTBoard file gives your grade 3-5 students practice with a variety of skills involved in coordinate graphing, through 5 different activities:
• Leprechaun Loot: Look for hidden gold at specific ordered pairs on the grid. Touch the point and watch the gold magically appear!
• Hide the Gold: Given an ordered pair, students drag the pots of gold to that spot.
• Locate the Loot: Write the ordered pair to show where each pot of gold is located.
• Connect the Coins: Drag gold coins to their correct spots on a line formed by a series of ordered pairs. Name another point on the same line.
• Loot in a Line: Identify the location of points on a line, when only the start and end points are known.
Your purchase also includes pdf printables of all activities and answer keys.
**Please note that this is a SmartBoard file. You must have Smart Notebook or compatible software to open it. If you are unsure, please download my preview file and see if you are able to make the pots of gold appear on page 3. If not, this file will not work for you.
If you enjoy this file, I would love to hear feedback, which earns you credits towards free merchandise…a win-win!
Thanks for checking out my product!
Cathy, aka Downeast Teach