Leprechaun Trap Pixel Art Math for St. Patrick's Day | Addition with 3 Addends
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- 1st grade pixel art math bundle! Practice first grade math skills to AUTO-GENERATE one of 45 pixel art holiday-themed images in Google™ Sheets (or Microsoft Excel™) plus a "secret message" in each set.That's a total of 540 self-checking math problems!★ This is a GROWING BUNDLE. 1 additional set willPrice $35.93Original Price $39.92Save $3.99
St. Patrick's Day pixel art math addition practice featuring leprechaun traps!! Have students practice solving addition number sentences with 3 addends to AUTO-GENERATE one of 5 pixel art images in Google™ Sheets (or Microsoft Excel™) plus a "secret message."
★ Low Prep: Just assign the sheet in Google Classroom. Each sheet includes all 5 images; students click the tabs at the bottom to advance to the next pixel image. There are 12 math problems per image to solve.
★ Differentiated: Includes 4 levels - choose 1 to assign:
- Adding 3 Numbers: Sums Thru 15
- Adding 3 Numbers: Sums Thru 25
- Adding 3 Numbers: Sums Thru 50
- Adding 4 Numbers: Sums Thru 50
★ Editable: The sheet can be easily edited - just change the problems and answers on the Answer Key sheet - no coding needed!
★ Self-checking: As students solve the problems in Column A, by typing their answers in Column B, a mystery pixel art image is revealed, piece by piece. Students will know they have typed the correct answer if they see pixels appearing!
You and your students will need Google Drive accounts or access to Microsoft Excel.
This set of images is available to purchase in 5 versions:
- Coming Soon
MORE DIGITAL MAGIC REVEAL PIXEL ART
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Microsoft Excel is a trademark of Microsoft. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc. or Microsoft. By purchasing this resource, you agree not to create derivative resources for commercial sale or for free distribution beyond a single classroom using the formulas and pixel art images provided by Erintegration.