No self-respecting leprechaun can resist a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow—but any leprechaun who tries to get yours will end up in your leprechaun trap!
Your students will love making their own little leprechaun trap with this file. You choose whether to print the three-page pattern in full color or in black-and-white. Then just add
• a glue stick or glue dots (recommended)
• two 12” chenille stems or floral wires per student
• a few inches of fishing line or nylon thread
• cellophane tape (like Scotch tape, but any brand will do)
• a small (4 x 5”) rectangle of green tissue paper.
You can also opt to provide glitter glue, stickers, sticky-backed gems or other materials to add sparkle to your trap—whatever it takes to lure those leprechauns!
This file includes a 3-page pattern in full color and in black-and-white, and complete instructions. (Hint: Print the black-and-white patterns on bright green card stock—quick and easy.)
Thanks so much for taking a look at my file. Be sure to visit my store—under my name, Diane McLoud—for other games, bulletin board helpers, incentives, DIY card kits, crafts, creative writing tools, activities, Bible teaching tools, and much more!!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day and happy teaching!