This fun project is perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Have your students complete this project as Family Homework. Students and their families make a Leprechaun Trap and bring it to school to set on St. Patrick's Eve. Hopefully, your students will catch a real, live leprechaun so they can see him up close. If the sneaky leprechaun gets away, he will leave them a note with some of his gold.
This unit includes:
* A Description of the Project
* An Original Poem to Mr. Leprechaun
* A Letter to Parents Explaining the Project
* Leprechaun Trap planning page
* How to Catch a Leprechaun Story Planning Page and Story Writing Page
* A Leprechaun Really Looks Like art page
* My Wee Little Leprechaun Graphic Organizer and Story Writing Paper
* Color and Black and White Note from Mr. Leprechaun to leave at the trap after he escapes.
Thanks for your purchase!
Be sure to follow my teaching blog at www.justreedblog.com