Leprechaun Writing St. Patrick's Day Writing Activity Craft
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Writing ALL YEAR- Ready to have your writing activities all planned out for the ENTIRE YEAR? From Expository, How To or procedural writing, to persuasive or narrative this huge pack has everything you need to teach writing for the year! Here's the pack for you!This chunky download includes ALL my wrPrice $60.00Original Price $113.75Save $53.75
- Writing Through the Holidays Searching for the perfect writing activity to pull for to help celebrate a holiday in your classroom? This writing bundle includes writing activities and ideas for all the holidays! From Expository, How To or procedural writing, to persuasive or narrative this huge pacPrice $20.00Original Price $39.00Save $19.00
Leprechaun Writing Activity St Patricks Day Writing Looking for a fun writing activity to have your students work on for St. Patrick's Day? In this St. Patrick's Day writing activity, your students write a narrative piece about all the silly things they would do if they were a leprechaun! Leprechauns are well known for "running a muck" in classrooms and houses!
What better way to activate your student's imagination than with this leprechaun writing activity and craft? Have students write about what kind of shenanigans they would get into if they were a leprechaun, perfect for St. Patrick's Day fun!
Your students will love how creative they can get with this fun writing project, and you'll love how easy it is to bring your students through the writing process!
Check out these other fun writing activities!
LOL! My Silly Joke: April Fool's Day Writing Craft
We're Besties: A Friend Expository Writing Craft
Get this and ALL my other Writing Activities in one chunky download!
Writing All Year: A Growing Bundle
This activity includes:
- 2 Brainstorming sheets in regular and primary writing lines. Includes a whole class brainstorming sheet to prime your students before they get to brainstorming their own writings and an individual brainstorming sheet to help brainstorm the details of their St. Patrick's Day shenanigans.
- Rough draft papers- includes regular and primary writing lines.
- Final draft papers- includes regular and primary writing lines
- Leprechaun craft- have your students decorate their papers with this fun and leprechaun craft once they’ve completed their writing.
- Narrative Writing rubric- students can check their own writing to make sure it includes everything they need to receive full credit. Makes grading for you a breeze!
What Teachers Like you Say About This Activity:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Allison H said... My students had some very creative ideas about their leprechauns! They enjoyed working on this fun St. Patrick's day activity.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Michelle J. said... LOVE this great resource and so do my students! Used it again this spring and it was lots of fun! Makes a great display in class too and students are always at the bulletin board reading the shenanigans.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Shelby said... This was so much fun to do with my students! They had a great time writing their stories and also creating their leprechauns! It looks awesome hanging outside my classroom door for everyone to see! Thanks again!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! :-)
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
♥ Leigh Langton from The Applicious Teacher