Jack and Annie are off on another exciting adventure!
In Leprechaun in Late Winter by Mary Pope Osborne (#43 in the series), Jack and Annie must struggle to discover "what they are good for".
Merlin has sent them on a mission to 18th century Ireland to inspire a young girl, named Augusta. Inspire your young readers with these fun and easy to implement activities.
* Teacher's Guide and Corresponding Student Guide
* Before, During and After Reading Activities
* Printable Handouts and Templates
* Higher Order Thinking Comprehension Questions
* Writing Choice Menus
* Writing Rubric
* Visual Arts Connections
* Further Research Suggestions
* Extension Suggestions and Culminating Activities
Learn for the Long Haul
Check out more comprehensive novel studies by Learn for the Long Haul:
Coraline Novel Study Bundle
Music of Dolphins
Treasure Hunters Teaching Guide
Leprechaun in Late Winter Teaching Guide
by Learn for the Long Haul
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License