This is a great way to review secondary colours & which primary colours mix together to make them.
ACCOMPANYING ART PROJECT:
- Give students a piece of paper and blue, red & yellow paint.
- Students put dots of the primary colours all over the page
- Fold the page in half. Press together
- Open the page and note the colours they see.
LES COULEURS SECONDAIRES
- Students fill out “Les Résultats” by colouring the boxes to complete the equasion (e.g. rouge + bleu = violet)
- While looking at their art project, students colour the boxes in with the colours they see.
- Students draw what they see in their oeuvre d’art in the big box (e.g. butterfly, face, etc)
A grand merci to www.mycutegraphics.com for the images!!