PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a French Immersion resource that includes a Final Project after having reading the book "Fatty Legs" or in French "Les bas de pensionnat". Inspired by Project Heart (http://projectofheart.ca), in this project students create a work of art using inspiration from the book "Fatty legs", a short reading on First Nation art and the history of residential schools.
This project includes:
• A detailed explanation of what students need to include in their art work
• A reflection activity on students' art work with examples
• An writing activity to practice empathy with examples
• 4 point scale Rubric for assessing this project
• Sample art work and reflections from students
This document can be used with the resource: L’art des Autochtones et des Inuits