• A great group activity in your Core French classrooms that promotes reading, writing, oral communication, word study, etc.
• The instructions for the students are mainly in English with "key word and phrase" French prompts.
• This package includes:
- 4 group role card posters (full page): The discussion director (le directeur de discussion), the reader (le lecteur), the presenter (le présentateur), and the recorder (l'écrivain).
- Detailed group instructions for "Before reading" (Avant la lecture).
- Detailed group instructions for "During reading" (Pendant la lecture).
- 2 printable pages for each literature circle group (one word study page and one basic book/story information page).
(Note: The group instructions for Before Reading and During Reading are primarily in English with many keyword and phrases in French. This allows students to work independently, and with confidence, while they practice their French!)