Here is a great resource with easy to read materials perfect for Grade 3 French Immersion!
- 7 pages of word wall cards
- tableau SVA
- strategy worksheet to retell a legend
- information sheets about Algonquin and Wendat-Huron
- graphic organizers for each group studied
- comparison with Venn Diagram worksheet
Total pages: 16
This is a great way to consolidate learning for this Social Studies unit!
OTHER SIMILAR RESOURCES:
PDF PowerPoint presentation: Les communautés au Canada
- Autochtone overview (habitats, food, clothing, etc.) for Algonquin and Wendat-Huron
- Pioneer overview (school, work, way of life, community, etc)
- easy to read sentences and fun pictures!
Download the PDF PowerPoint here: