• This package has two French emergent readers
for Primary or Core French classrooms.
• The books are 13 pages each and feature the eleven basic colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, brown, grey, black and white). Each book contains a page for "brun" and a page for "marron"; choose the page that is appropriate for your classroom.
• The Big Books work great for read alouds and also to include in your classroom library. (An option to save paper and printer ink is to project the large colour pages onto a white board.)
• The student mini-books have been made small and are in BW. Students will trace the colour words, cut out the pages and put them in order, and then colour their books. These mini-books work great for shared reading or to send home as part of a take-home reading program.
• Books included in this package:
Regarde le poisson
- Students enjoy listening to the simple and silly rhyming sentences in this book (e.g., Regarde le poisson blanc, il joue avec un gland.) This book works well with both Primary French Immersion students and beginning Core French students.
J'adore mes souliers
- This book goes very well with the Pete the Cat story: "Jadore mes souliers blancs". This story also includes a title page for a class book (colour and BW) along with a student page to fill in about their own shoes. [My students love "Pat le chat" and they were excited to create our own class book about our shoes!]
Interested in other colour-themed resources? Try:
French Colour Posters
These work well as anchor charts or as cards for a word wall.
***Follow me to see when new products are added!***
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about a product or if you would like to see a certain product added to the store: MadameJulianne@hotmail.com
(Thank you to MyCuteGraphics
, Krista Wallden
and Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs
for their wonderful clipart!)