This is a resource that I created to use with my second grade FLE classes. I launch this unit shortly after they begin studying insects with their teacher in their native language (in our case, it is English). The students LOVE it!
Included in this resource you will find:
- a 21-slide colorful and animated PPT presentation to teach and assess basic insect anatomy
- a fill-in-the blank worksheet with word bank that matches graphics used in the presentation (answer key included)
- a mini-word search of vocabulary covered in the presentation (answer key included)
- 3 pages of coloring pages with French text to copy or read
- a curated list with hotlinks to interactive online resources that I have created specifically for this unit and age group
- access to the Comprehensible French curated You Tube playlist of age appropriate French-language songs and comptines about insects
- links to my Pinterest board with links to fabulous crafts, worksheets, and supplementary materials from Francophone countries.