Do you ever wish there was a way for your students to hear vocabulary words instead of coming up to you asking, "How do you say...?" Well, here's your solution!
This is an interactive product for interactive whiteboards and iPads.
For interactive whiteboards:
- open the PowerPoint presentation, begin slide show
- download a QR reader app and iSpring Play onto an iPad or similar device
- scan the QR code
- students can touch an image and hear it's word in French.
A great resource and reference when playing games or working in-class.
You will receive the following with this purchase:
1) QR code cards to scan for iPad use
2) PowerPoint presentation to use on interactive whiteboards
To preview this product, simply download:
- this preview
Then, for iPad sample, ensure you have a QR code reader and an app called "iSpring Play" on your device, then scan the code in the preview, and click the launch, or view in browser button to begin.
Once open, click on the image in the green highlighted box and you will hear the vocabulary word read aloud. You will hear the other vocabulary words in the paid product.