Les sports extrêmes | Bien Dit 3 Chapter 5-2
This is an interview activity where students speak, listen and write in French using the extreme sport vocabulary and the conditional. This uses the vocabulary and grammar concepts from Bien Dit 3 Chapter 5-2.
To complete the activity:
1. Review how to conjugate the conditional.
2. Go through all of the choices to make sure that students understand the vocabulary.
3. Students should pick 3 activities that they like the best and then cross off the other ones.
4. Students then interview 3 classmates (if time allows) and record their responses.
5. Students summarize their findings by writing some of the activities that their classmates would like to try.
Modeling idea: Before beginning, you could have students ask you 3 of the questions and see what you would like to try.