My “Less Mess” Setting Interactive Notebook Activities allow for two simple steps: cut around the border and glue it in. That’s it! They are perfect for teachers who may have their students for just one short period per day. However, if you are a big fan of the “folds and flaps” that usually come with interactive notebooks, this resource can be a nice supplement to add to what you already have or to use on days when you may have less time.
The pages are designed so that they will work in spiral notebooks, composition books, three hole binders, or as individual activity pages if you are not yet fully ready to commit to interactive notebooks in your classroom.
★ Please note that this resource is also included in the following resources at a discounted rate:
"Less Mess" Fiction Interactive Notebook Activities
"Less Mess" Fiction and Nonfiction Interactive Notebook Activities BUNDLE
"Less Mess" Reading/ELA Interactive Notebook Bundle!
The pages included are:
• Understanding Setting (with Sample)
• Elements of Setting
• Using the Senses for Setting/Mood/Atmosphere: Music
• Video/Sensory Poem Activity (with Samples)
• Floss Activity (Using the Senses for Setting)
• Location Activity (Using the Senses for Setting)
• Identifying the Setting of a Story (Using the Senses)
Please check out my full line of "Less Mess" Interactive Notebook Activities.