SPANISH BASICS - LESSON 6
Lesson Learning Objectives:
• Name common parts of the body in Spanish
• Use the phrase “Me duele…” with parts of the body when describing what hurts
• Name common animals of the farm
• Name common animals of the ocean
• Name common animals of the jungle
This lesson is part of a series of 18 complete lessons that cover Spanish language "basics." These lessons include all of the information that you'll need to work with your students on Spanish vocabulary and grammatical concepts built around a specific subject area. Students will complete written exercises or puzzles included with each lesson. I recommend that lessons be delivered in order since they build upon each other using concepts and skills acquired in previous lessons.
Each lesson includes:
- Lesson Learning Objectives
- Lesson Vocabulary & Grammatical Concepts
- Verbal Exercises
- Written Exercises (Worksheets or Puzzles)
- Lesson Summary
- Teacher Tips
At the end of each lesson, you will find "Teacher Tips" which include:
- Recommended lesson duration
- Links to my favorite YouTube videos to support lesson content
- Lesson questions for verbal exercises
- Recommended learning games to reinforce learning, (sold separately)
- Recommended lesson slides to present core lesson content, (sold separately)
The following 18 lessons can be purchased through my store:
1. Greetings & Goodbyes & Introduction to "SER"
2. Numbers, Alphabet, Colors & Shapes
3. The Calendar & Weather Basics
4. Telling Time & School Vocabulary
5. Common Verbs & "Me Gusta"
6. The Body, "Me Duele," & Animals
7. Asking Questions, Adjectives & My Family
8. Food & the Present Tense
9. Introduction to the Simple Future
10. Introduction to Spanish-Speaking Countries
11. Introduction to "TENER" & Possessive Adjectives
12. Diving into "SER"
13. Introduction to "HACER" & Animals of the Rainforest
14. I am "ESTAR" & Introduction to the Present Progressive
15. Introduction to "PODER" & Understanding "GUSTAR"
16. Introduction to Prepositions of Place & Clothing
17. Introduction to Affirmative Tú Commands & Reflexive Verbs
18. Putting it All Together
Note: These lesson sets are recommended for students in grades 3 and up.