Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
41.66 MB | 14 pages
SPANISH BASICS - LESSON 8
This lesson is part of a series of 10 complete lessons that cover most of the Spanish basics. These lessons include all of the information that you'll need to work with your students on Spanish vocabulary and grammatical concepts built around a specific subject area. Students will complete written exercises or puzzles included with each lesson. In addition, at the end of each lesson, you will find "Teacher Tips" which include:
- Recommended lesson duration
- Recommended learning games
- Instructions for accessing Google Slides
- Links to my favorite YouTube videos to support lesson content
- Lesson Questions for Verbal Exercises
I recommend that lessons be delivered in order since they build upon each other using concepts and skills acquired in previous lessons. Each lesson includes:
The following 10 lessons can be purchased through my store:
1. Greetings & Goodbyes & Introduction to "SER"
2. Numbers, Alphabet, Colors & Shapes
3. The Calendar & Weather Basics
4. Telling Time & School Vocabulary
5. Common Verbs & "Me Gusta"
6. The Body, "Me Duele," & Animals
7. Asking Questions, Adjectives & My Family
8. Food & the Present Tense
9. ¿Adónde vas? y ¿Qué vas a hacer?
10. Introduction to Spanish-Speaking Countries
Note: These lesson sets are recommended for students in grades 3-6.