Full Lesson Bundle - Skeletal System : This bundle has a clean, professionally designed PowerPoint and student choice style (tic-tac-toe) Independent Practice Activities.
The PowerPoint Includes:
- Do Now Question aligned with the standardized state test
- Slide for Class Expectations or Reminders
- "I Can" Objectives
- Levels of Organ System Organization Graphic Review (plus class chant and check for understanding)
- Brain Teaser
- Higher Order Thinking Question
- Student notes fit into a fun color coded graphic organizer (more engaging for students to follow along!)
- A link to a BrainPop video (username and password in powerpoint slide noes)
- Independent Practice Instructions and Expectations
- Exit Ticket aligned with the standardized state test
Tic Tac Toe Independent Practice Activities:
- Teacher instructions to get the most out of the document
- Students have 9 different activities to choose from, ranging from written responses, art projects, foldables, etc. There is a little something for everyone!
- All activities and instructions are condensed down to 1 sheet of paper - very easy for the teacher to prepare!!
- All activities are completed using supplies the students bring with them (notebook paper, textbook, pencil, etc.) - again, very easy teacher prep!!
NOTE: You will have to change the page numbers in the word document to fit your classroom's textbook in order to get the most out of the independent practice activities.
This lesson bundle was lovingly prepared and taught to my 7th grade science inclusion classes - rigorous enough to keep them on track, fun enough to keep them focused, varied enough to play to the individual strengths of my students! I found that modern graphics, fun videos, and student choice activities keep even the "coolest," most distant seventh grader engaged. I hope it works well for you too!!
If you like this lesson style - check out the rest of the organ systems as well! (Intro, Muscular, Integumentary, Circulatory, Respiratory, Digestive, and Nervous)