Looking for lesson ideas, teaching tips, and timely blog posts for the month of October? Then, you’re going to love this free virtual plan book for October. It’s filled with a ton of ideas to make teaching this October more fun!
First, you’ll find a calendar with unit and lesson plan ideas for the entire month. The planning guide is filled with lessons that meet a variety of skills and meet a ton of learning standards! Plus, each suggested unit is engaging and optimized to make learning and teaching fun!
You’ll find links to a TON of tips and tricks in this download, too!
There’s ideas for setting up an independent reading program, tips for increasing class participation, and 3 easy (and free) ways to celebrate Halloween this October. There’s also an inspirational quote card included as well. The idea is that you can cut out the quote and post it somewhere in your classroom for inspiration. You could even frame it and gift it to a colleague (or yourself).
This virtual plan book is designed to make planning and teaching all October long a little easier and A LOT more fun!
In this FREE resource, you’ll find:
- An About this Resource Guide
- A Planning Guide for the Month of October (with four unit ideas)
- Tips and Tricks for Independent reading, increasing classroom participation, and celebrating Halloween in the classroom
- Links to Timely Blog Posts
- Inspirational Teacher Quote to Cut and Post
Curious about the month of plans for OCTOBER? Then, you’ve got to check out this bundle: October Unit Plans Pack. You can download all 4 of the units for 20 days of fun ELA instruction for a reduced price! Gotta love that!
You may also like…
- Autumn Poems – Poetry Analysis - 5 poems and 5 interactive flip books
- Reading Comprehension Skills – Ultimate Bundle! - 12 3-Day Mini-Units to help students master critical reading comprehension skills
- Biography Writing Unit -Writing biographical sketches about classmates
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Let’s Stay in Touch!
Brain Waves Instruction