This lesson is an introduction to sets, number systems, and number lines.
This product includes:
- a lesson designed in SmartNotebook for use with SmartBoard
- an exported version in Microsoft Power Point
- the completed lesson as a PDF
- Student note taker in Microsoft Word
- Teacher notes in Microsoft Word
All but the PDF are editable for teacher convenience and customization.
This product was developed from the ground up and copyrighted by Mathematical Anarchy, LLC to be used in an Algebra I course aligned with the Common Core Standards.
This download is for use by a single teacher. Use by additional teachers will require separate downloads. Site licenses can be purchased at a discount by contacting email@example.com.