Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.83 MB | 19 pages
This lesson is involves both multiplication and division involving negative numbers. There is also an introduction to grouped multiplication/division which provides a bridge to the next lesson on exponents. The examples contain both abstract and real world contextual problems including both integers and decimals
This product includes:
- a lesson designed in SmartNotebook for use with SmartBoard
- an exported version in Microsoft Power Point
- the completed lesson as a PDF
- Student note taker in Cornell Notes Microsoft Word
- Teacher notes in Microsoft Word
- Homework (with Key) in Microsoft Word
All but the PDF are editable for teacher convenience and customization.
This product was developed from the ground up and copyrighted by Mathematical Anarchy, LLC to be used in an Algebra I course aligned with the Common Core Standards.
This download is for use by a single teacher. Use by additional teachers will require separate downloads. Site licenses can be purchased at a discount by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.