These plan book pages are meant for a teacher that teaches a single subject area with both Honors and Gen Ed classes- however, the file can be easily edited to fit your schedule and needs.
Directions for assembling your plan book:
1. Download/Open the file.
2. Edit all of the text in RED font to fit your personal information- be sure to change it back to black font to make it look pretty.
3. Print one copy of page 1 to be the cover of your plan book- I usually prefer to print this on a colored sheet of paper.
4. Print at least 50 back to back copies of pages 2-3 to create your weekly planning pages (with 40 weeks in the school year I like to print extra in case I need to scrap any pages throughout the year!)
5. Head to Staples/your local office store to have your plan book bound (I usually prefer a plastic spiral binding with a back cover for added support)- this will take less than 10 minutes in the store and costs less then $6 a book!
7. Option --> once you see how easy this is, you may choose to make books for all of your teammates too :)