Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.63 MB | 31 plus Mp3 Download pages
Interactive Musical Lesson Plan Bundle:
Morning Routine Song MP3 ((Click on "Preview" above to hear sample)
Picture Song Book with lyrics: Download, print, and laminate
Printable Lesson Plan: Ready for submission*
Morning Routine Checklist: Ready to print and laminate
This Interactive Musical Lesson Plan Bundle by SpeechTunes is a fun way to teach Life Skills, Social Skills, and Organization. In this lesson plan students will learn to follow routines for personal hygiene, independent responsibility, social routines, and behavior expectations. They will also learn how to use a checklist for remembering tasks and staying organized.
4 Easy Ways to Use:
1. The "Morning Routine" song is a fun, interactive tune that you can play while flipping the Picture Song Book pages to the music during a group lesson.
2. Use the Picture Song Book separately to reinforce skills emphasized in the "Morning Routine" song during group or center activity. Allow students to identify tasks completed.
3. Play the "Morning Routine" song separately to reinforce memory and familiarize with morning routine tasks.
4. Use "Morning Routine Checklist" to extend your lesson in group discussion or use as a center activity. Students can take turns checking the appropriate box when tasks are acknowledged as completed.
Best used in large group environments for targeting life skills, social skills, behavior, expressive and receptive language, speaking and listening, functional communication, and verbal and non-verbal communication and expression.
Designed for targeting IEP goals for Autism / Special Ed grades PK – 3rd; and for Gen Ed. Common Core (CCSS) PK - 1st grade
Visit my SpeechTunes store for more Interactive Musical Lesson Plans.
Please tell us what you think of our SpeechTunes (Rate our product). We welcome and encourage critiques!
* Written Lesson Plan includes step by step instruction, best use, IEP goals and benchmarks; CCSS skills targeted, required materials, plus ready to print and submit to school administrators