Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Full lesson plan on Newton's Laws.
This lesson plan is for high school physics students. They will learn how to apply Newton's Three Laws to mathematical and conceptual problems. In the PowerPoint I have embedded some relevant YouTube clips to help students visualize the concepts more easily.
Everything in this bundle is differentiated so that it can be presented to college prep students or to students taking Honors/AP Physics 1.
Bundle Includes [FULLY EDITABLE]:
PowerPoint (72 Slides)
- 38 example questions pertaining to Projectile Motion
- Notes, example problems, and clips
Student Notes (14 Pages)
- Optional packet for the students that follows along with PowerPoint
Homework and Review (13 Pages)
- Three packets that should be distributed according to pacing
Assessments (6 pages)
- Three Assessments that should be done according to pacing guide
These are NGSS-aligned lessons. Your students will engage in three-dimensional learning by analyzing data, discussing with other students, and computing multiple-step calculations.