Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
[See the Preview Video]
Full lesson plan on Vectors.
This lesson plan is for high school physics students. They will learn about vectors both graphically and mathematically. Students will also learn about relative velocity, which will solidify their understanding of vectors and will help them as they transition into future concepts such as projectile motion. In the PowerPoint I have embedded some relevant YouTube clips to help students visualize the concepts more easily.
Everything in this bundle is differentiated so that it can be presented to college prep students or to students taking Honors/AP Physics 1.
Bundle Includes [FULLY EDITABLE]:
PowerPoint (47 Slides)
- 40 example questions pertaining to adding vectors and relative velocity
- Notes, example problems, and clips
- Topics: Adding and Subtracting Vectors Graphically, Adding and Subtracting Vectors Mathematically, Relative Velocity, and Unit Vectors
Student Notes (12 Pages)
- Optional packet for the students that follows along with PowerPoint
Homework and Review (15 pages)
- Three packets that should be distributed according to pacing guide
Assessments (6 pages)
- Two Assessments that should be done according to pacing guide
These are NGSS-aligned lessons. Your students will engage in the three-dimensional learning by analyzing data, discussing with other students, and computing multiple-step calculations.
You may also be interested in the Labs that go along with this Bundle