LESSON PLAN INTRODUCTION TO THE NERVOUS SYSTEM & FIVE SENSES
Introduce the nervous system and the 5 senses with this VERY DETAILED lesson plan.
There are literally 3½ pages to this one lesson which shows you not only "HOW" to start, but actually tells you "WHAT TO SAY".
I have taught 6th grade science for over 25 years and have used this lesson successfully.
You will be taken from step 1 to the end with detail.
I also give you a suggestion as to how to start day 2's lesson as well.
Please look at the thumbnails to see how much there is written for you. By David Filipek
OTHER ITEMS MADE BY ME YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL - CLICK ANY LINK:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- HOMOPHONES THEY’RE, THEIR, THERE
- Great practice with these 3 homophones. Students must fill in blanks with the correct spellings using context clues. “There / their / they’re” is a lot of good work here.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- - - GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!