Work smarter, not harder as you lesson plan from week to week! I use Google Slides™ so I can copy and customize my plans from week to week. My editable lesson plan templates are just what you need to maximize your 5 day block plans OR daily plans!
These Google Slides plans provide you with many different templates.
- 5 day block plans with centers set-up
- 5 day block plan without centers
- Daily plans with accommodations columns for easy co-teaching/intervention planning
- Daily plans in 1-2 page length to type out each section of your day
- Annual planning template (quarter)
- Annual planning template (trimester)
- Short Term Planning Doc (think one quarter/team brainstorm doc)
- Easy Read Block Plans/Choice Board (perfect for sharing with parents and students!)
Google gives you the flexibility to plan anywhere and change your lesson plans as things change. Being a teacher is all about flexibility! I love being able to easily combine and split up parts of my day, link documents, share with colleagues, and collaborate. I will never go back to paper planning!
For a sample of the options included, please see the preview.
Upon purchasing, you will be prompted to copy a folder to your Google Drive. Inside the folder you will have all 8 templates and a PDF with FAQs, lesson planning tips and tricks, as well as screen shots and tips from me to help your utilize your new lesson plans to their fullest potential. The PDF also includes a YouTube link to the file tour. There is a more in depth tour of the Easy Read Block Plan Doc and how it can be a tool for sharing plans with families for distance learning.
*Please note, these templates are NOT made for other programs. They are for Google Slides and Sheets only.
Questions or comments? Please feel free to contact me! I am happy to help!