This purchase includes Lesson Plan Templates on Google spreadsheet which has academic lesson plan templates that each are pre-loaded with the Common Core (ELA and Math) and Next Gen. Science Std. (NGSS) for grades K-5. I did not add Social Studies standards as they differ from state to state. However, I don't mind adding your State's SS std. (see below for how to get them to me).
The other spreadsheet has 4 generic templates which may be used for electives.
The Academic Lesson Plan Template is designed so that:
1. Each grade may put shared lesson plans all on the same file each week. Math, ELA, Science, and Social Studies. It can also be used stand alone for any subject.
2. Admin/teachers do not have to maintain an abundance of files!
3. For each academic subject, there is a tab that corresponds for an inclusion teacher to complete Special Education strategies & differentiation for those lessons.
The Elective Lesson Plan Template is designed so that:
1. Elective lesson plans may all be on the same file each week
2. There are tab for 4 electives, you can delete those not needed.
3. You can also copy the contents of the tabs, insert a new sheet, and have as many electives as you wish.
This are Google Sheets.
Detailed instructions come along to help then not-so-techy. I put the instructions as the "Preview" so you could read through to see "if you can handle it."
Thanks for checking it out.
PS. If you want me to add your State's Social Studies standards so they all appear in drop-downs, like the ELA, Math, and Science. Once you purchase, you'll have my email address --- just email me your states SS standards in a spreadsheet. Must be all in one column, with each standard on a unique row. On the row beside the standards, put the grade for that standard. I'll copy/paste it into the lesson plan template and create the formulas that allow it run off drop-down menus like ELA, Math, and Science.