Also included in
- After years of coaching experience, I have pulled together all of the resources that I needed to be successful. From planning during the summer before, to walking in on the first day, to end of year feedback and growth, this guide has everything I used to be comfortable and successful in my role asPrice $118.68Original Price $148.35Save $29.67
This comprehensive lesson planning bundle is the ULTIMATE guide to a year of teaching success. This bundle includes 5 products that cover checklists, formats and guides to making your whole, small group and subject specific lesson plans! Most products within the bundle are EDITABLE to help make your plans easy & accessible! This product is ideal for new teachers, student teachers or teachers looking to reformat and grow their plans!
- Backwards Lesson Planning Visuals & Guide
- Lesson Planning Checklist
- Lesson Planning Outline
- Lesson Planning Feedback
- Guided Reading & Writing Lesson Plans Template
(The products included in this mini bundle are also included in the large growing coaching bundle.)
Excellent, comprehensive resource for a FANTASTIC price! Thank you for sharing such wonderful work.
Do you want more mini bundles?
Did you know… you can earn credits to apply to future purchases by leaving feedback on your purchases? Take a few seconds to give a star rating and comment!
Do you have an idea/request for how to make this product better?
Shoot me an email at: email@example.com! I'd love to listen to your feedback.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Always A Lesson and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
- Make copies for the purchaser’s classroom, including homeschooling or tutor sessions
- Make one copy for backup purposes, but not with intent to redistribute
- Direct other interested persons to my store
- Reference (WITHOUT DISTRIBUTION) this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development, workshops, or other such venues provided there is both credit given to myself as the author and the link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
- Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks
- Share this product (part of it or in its entirety) with others
- Repackage and/or sell or giveaway this product (part of it or in its entirety) to others
- Offer or share this product (part of it or its entirety) anywhere on the internet as a download or copy including, but not limited to, personal sites, school sites, or Google Doc links on blogs or sites, internet sharing groups, news lists, or shared databases