Lesson Plans, Sub Plans, and Small Group Editable Templates
Also included in
- This bundle includes resources for educators to organize and plan throughout the school year. Included in the bundle is:Lesson Plan: This lesson plan can be used for teachers during evaluations or lessons that require more detailed planning. Included is space for the date, objective, teacher actionPrice $6.50Original Price $13.00Save $6.50
This resource includes 5 lesson plan templates that can be used throughout the whole year. Included are edible templates for the following:
- Lesson Plan: This lesson plan can be used for teachers during evaluations or lessons that require more detailed planning. Included is space for the date, objective, teacher actions, student involvement, student tasks, assessments, topic/theme, and next steps.
- Sub Lesson Plan: Having been both a traditional teacher and a substitute teacher, I know the importance of clear instructions for substitutes and just how time-consuming that can be! This template leaves space to write the TIME and subject. The details of what will be done during that time, students that may need to be mentioned, extra notes, space for information in case of a fire drill/emergency or special circumstance and MORE!
- Small-Group Lesson Plans: This is an editable template to help keep track of lesson plans during small group time. Make copies and share it with IA's in your class (or use the more detailed lesson plan for IA's) OR for personal reference to keep track of all those little learners during interventions or guided reading groups.
- Centers Rotation: This template is a great organizer for teachers, and can even be helpful for students to understand their center rotations, as well as expectations and objectives (depending on what you choose to write in each box!
All of these resources can be used for multiple grade levels and with multiple class sizes OR homeschool parents. They are Microsoft Powerpoint presentations that are made set to be printed on standard paper. This means you can print them and hand write in the extra information, type them up and print them, or even keep them digitally to save on paper!
If you like this resource you may also like:
Calendars, Planners, Long Range Planning and MORE!
Or you can save on this resource by buying the bundle:
Teacher Planners and Organizers
✰ ✰ ✰ FREE RESOURCE?! ✰ ✰ ✰
Click here to download straight to your email!
I'll send you a FREE resource every month along with tips on teaching and educating kids! I'd love to get to connect with you and get to know you more!
If you have any questions, please reach out!