This friendship packet was created to help your students get to know each other and practice how to be kind, polite and respectful friends throughout the year.
Table of Contents
1. Meet Your Neighbor Activity: Students ask a classmate about their favorite things and then share what they learned with the class.
2. Kind Conversations Activity: Students will practice using kind words by filling in the conversation bubbles.
3. Friendship Sort: Students sort words that describe a good and a bad friend.
4. Friendly Solutions: Students tell how they would be a good friend for each scenario.
5. Friendship Pictures: Students draw a picture and write a sentence telling how they are a good friend.
6. Friends Forever: Students draw a picture of a friend and tell why they are a good friend.