Your students will love to practice common core math skills with these Winter themed centers. They are not tied to any specific holiday, so can be used throughout the whole season. This product includes 6 centers to practice representing numerals in ten frames, addition, counting on from a given number, comparing quantities and numerals, different ways to represent a number, counting to 100 and more!
The centers included are:
• Write the room - 2 versions with 3 recording sheets for representing numbers in ten frames, counting on from the given number, and addition
• Dry Erase Center - For telling the numbers before and after given numbers
• Card Game - (3 versions) To practice comparing numbers and/or quantities, addition, and representing a number in a variety of ways
• Number Grid Center - To practice counting to 100 and/or counting on from a given number
• Dabbing Center - For addition to 12
• Spinner Addition - To practice representing a teen number as ten plus some more and/or addition to 18.
• There are also recording sheets available for many of the centers and bonus "Missing Number" worksheets included.
Check out the preview for a closer look at the centers and activities!
If you like this product, you may also be interested in some of my other Winter products:
Winter Worksheets for Kindergarten - ELA and Math - Common Core Aligned
Snowman Alphabet Puzzles
Snowman Rhyming Puzzles
Snowman CVC Puzzles