This packet is sure to add some fun to your 50th day of school celebration. Each activity includes student directions, teacher directions and cover sheets. Activities 1, 3, 4 and 5 also have recording sheets. There are 7 activities included:
1. Chart Toppin’ Records-skip counting by 5’s to 50
2. Then vs. Now picture sort-sorting pictures of items from the 50s and today
3. It’s All About the 50’s Number Match-matching numbers in the 50's with their number word or standard form (tens and ones)
4. Rock and Roll 50’s Graph-rolling a dice, graphing results and answering questions about the graph
5.Order Up-an Abc order activity
6. 50th Day of School Mini Book-number word, odd/even, tallies, skip counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, 100s chart questions, draw 50 items, what do I want 50 of, what would I do with 50 dollars, decorate the number 50
7.50th day writing craftivity-When I am 50 I will....
Activities 1-5 are designed for students to complete independently in centers/stations. The mini book and writing craftivity would be best to do as a whole class activity.