Do your students need practice with writing neatly and correctly on handwriting lines? Mine did!
I created these pages to give students more handwriting practice. This packet contains a page for each letter of the Alphabet. A-Z= 26 pages of practice.
Each pages contains:
- tracing the capital and lowercase correctly.
- lines for students to write the letters correctly on the lines.
- A sentence written correctly. Each sentence contains basic sight words, CVC words, color words. My kindergarten students are able to read each sentence.
- space for students to rewrite the sentence correctly on the lines.
- space for students to illustrate each sentence.
As a class, we butter (highlight) the popcorn words in the sentence. We also underline the chunks that we find.
We also share our setting and characters from our pictures.
These have been wonderful in my kindergarten classroom!