Let’s Draw a Cornucopia Drawing Lesson for Any Classroom (grades 3-8)
This is a supplemental resource for drawing a cornucopia on Art for Kids Hub. This resource contains a link to the Art for Kids Hub YouTube drawing channel.
- A scripted PowerPoint with “Did You Know” fun facts about Cornucopias
- Link to Art for Kids Hub drawing tutorial
- Examples of completed student drawings
- Printable images of Thanksgiving
- Reflection Roundabout (reflecting on art activity)
- Printable Lesson plan with National Standard
- Printable yes/no rubric
- Printable 100-point scale rubric
- Printable cornucopia Word Search with answer key
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
Want more Art for Kids Hub supplemental resources? Follow me to be notified when I upload more!
*This product is NON-EDITABLE.
WANT TPT STORE CREDIT TO GET MORE AMAZING RESOURCES? Here's HOW! Go to the “My Purchases” page. Use the provide feedback icon under any item you downloaded. Click it and you will be able to leave a short comment and rating. Each time you provide feedback, TPT gives you credits that you may use to lower the cost of any future purchases. It’s that easy! I would love and appreciate your feedback!
Follow Mamasaki on FACEBOOK ( https://www.facebook.com/mamasakiart) for updates on FREE Products! Follow Mamasaki's Website: https://mamasakiteacher.com/