This assignment is titled "Let's Explore Mexico! Use a Map to Find Cities, Landforms, States, Bodies of Water and More." This assignment includes 20 questions that require students to analyze a map of Mexico for boundaries and borders, major cities, landforms, and bodies of water.
Please see the full preview!
This would make a great introduction to middle school students preparing to study Mexico for the first time in either a World Languages class or a geography class.
You might even consider it a "substitute assignment" and leave it for a substitute teacher on a day you are away from the classroom. This assignment works well as an individual assignment or as a partner assignment.
If you like this product, consider purchasing these related items from my store:
1. Let's Explore the Continents! - Use Map Skills to Find Places - Bundle
2. Let's Explore the Middle East! Find Countries & More on a Map
3. 100 Social Studies Research Questions Elementary/Middle Grades
4. Let's Explore America! Find American States & More on a Map
5. Fifty (50) Landforms and Bodies of Water Workbook - Visual Dictionary
6. 50 States & Capital Cities BINGO - 25 Full-Color Game Sheets
7. 50 States & Capital Cities - Worksheets for upper elementary- substitute lesson!
8. Absolute & Relative Location Assignment: NFL Football Teams + Google Earth Tour!
9. World Cultures Theme Park Map Project - Social Studies/Substitute Lesson
10. What Time Is It? Introducing American Standard Time Zones Assignment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License