Fill a Bucket - This unit contains activities that are based on the book, “Fill a Bucket” by Carol McCloud and Katherine Martin. This simple and short book introduces the concept of filling others’ buckets. I have seen the concepts of this book make a huge difference in the environment of my classroom. The activities in this unit are designed to initiate discussion on positive and encouraging behavior in the classroom as well as in the home and in the community! It also includes reward tickets for students.
This unit contains:
• Discussion strips of behaviors
o These can be read aloud for discussion.
o Does this behavior fill a bucket?
There are 24 strips for behavior in the classroom
There are 24 strips for behavior at home
There are 18 strips for behavior in the community
• Sorting Activity – Behaviors in the Classroom
• How Can You Fill a Bucket in the Classroom Activity
• Sorting Activity – Behaviors at Home
• How Can You Fill a Bucket at Home Activity
• Sorting Activity – Behaviors in our Community
• How Can You Fill a Bucket in our Community Activity
• Reward Tickets for Students
I hope that you can use this in your classroom!