Let’s Go Rock Collecting – Vocabulary Game and Matching Quiz
Let’s Go Rock Collecting
by Roma Gans
This child-friendly book is a delightful addition to units on the rock cycle, fossils, layers of the earth, or Stone Soup. It is included in Harcourt’s Storytown and Houghton Mifflin’s Reading Intervention Soar to Success.
The book is also available at Barnes and Nobles.
This Game Includes:
• Twelve picture matching game sets (picture, definition, word, sentence) for 48 cards in all
• Picture Quiz over six basic words
• Definition quiz over ten words
• Answer Keys
• All the pictures/sentences match the coordinating posters and games in this unit. They may be used alone, or as a set.
Common Core Standard –
Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
3.L.6 Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate conversational, general academic, and domain specific words and phrases, including those that signal spatial and temporal relationships.
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
Please check my store for supporting documents-
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting - Vocabulary Game and Matching Quiz
• Rock Cycle Dictionary Game
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting Vocabulary Posters and Word Wall
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting - Interactive Vocabulary PPT
• Let’s Go Rock Collecting – Roll Read and Graph
Updated 11/23/13 to fix two cards. Please dowload again if purchased before that time.
Please feel free to send me questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org