This game is played on a game board. It is designed to teach students how to work together in a group while at the same time have fun, How to Play:
1. Players roll the dice to see who goes first. The player with the highest number is the first player and down the line for a maximum of four playres.
2. Player one rolls the dice and moves to the corresponding square on the game board.
3. Player one reads the math equation out loud to the other players.
4. Player one answers the math equations. If player one is correct, they stay on that square. If player one is incorrect, player one moves back to the last square they were on. Play continues the same way with player 2, 3, and 4.
5. The first player to the end of the board is the winner.
6. This game is perfect for math centers as it does not require much instruction from the teacher. This game is excellent for practicing higher number math facts with regrouping. This game is excellent for math centers as it does not require much instruction from the teacher, Students will practice the skill of subtraction with regrouping while at the same time have fun playing a fun and learning the concept of cooperative learning.