This Music Worksheets designed to promote fine motor skills, printing practice, music notes and symbols recognition and much more.
This NO PREP Bundle contains the following activities:
1. Music staff: Draw the staff by connecting the dotes. Then number the lines and the spaces.(p. 4)
2. Treble Clef: Find the Treble clefs and color them. Color the Treble clef using the key. Trace, complete and color the Treble Clef. (p. 5-7)
3. Bass Clef: Find the Bass clefs and color them. Color the Bass clef using the key. Trace, complete and color the Bass Clef.(p 8-10)
4. Alto Clef: Find the Alto clefs and color them. Color the Alto clef using the key. Trace, complete and color the Alto Clef. (p. 11-13)
5. A Little Revision #1: Color, name, trace, draw, copy and complete the missing parts of music clefs.(p.14)
6. Notes: Color all notes you can find. Trace the notes on the staff. race the higher note red and lower note green. Use the letters H and L to indicate notes in the given boxes. (p. 15-16). Color the Notes using the key. (Whole note, Half note, Quarter note, Eighth note) (p. 17-20)
7. A Little Revision#2: Cut and Glue the name of the notes and number of beats to complete the table. Color, name, trace, draw, copy music clefs and notes. (p. 21-22)
8. Flat: Find the Flats and color them. Color the Flat using the key. Trace the Flats, notes and clefs on the staff. (p. 23-25)
9. Sharp: Find the Sharps and color them. Color the Sharp using the key. Trace the Sharps, notes and clefs on the staff. (p. 26-28)
10. Natural: Find the Naturals and color them. Color the Natural using the key. Trace the Naturals, notes and clefs on the staff. (p.29-31)
11. A Little Revision #3: Color, name, trace, draw, copy on the staff (Flats, sharps, naturals, notes and music clefs). Complete the missing parts of music symbols. (p. 32) Cut and Glue the name of the music symbols and meanings to complete the chart (Flat, sharp, natural) (p. 33)
12. Rests: Color all rests you can find. (p. 34). Color the Rests using the key (Whole rest, Half rest, Quarter rest, Eighth rest) (p. 35-38). Trace the rests on the staff.(p. 39) Cut and Glue the name of the rests and number of beats to complete the table.(p. 40)
13. A Little Revision #4: Trace the copy the rests on the staff. Draw notes and rests on the staff. (p. 41) Cut and Glue notes and rests, their names and number of beats to complete the chart. (p. 42)
14. Bar line: Trace the bar lines on the staff. Circle all the bar lines on the staff. (p. 43)
15. Double Bar line: Trace the double bar lines. Trace a piece of music and circle the double bar line in red. (p.44)
16. Repeat sign: Trace the repeat sign. Trace a piece of music and circle the repeat sign in orange.(p. 45)
17. Time signature: Trace the time signatures.(p. 46)
18. General review: Trace and match the music symbols. (p.47). Trace and name the music symbols. (p.48). Color the Music Symbols using the key. Count and Write the total number of each item. (p. 49).
19. Color 3 melodies using the color key. (p. 50)
20. Trace the melody and copy it. (p. 51)
21. Cut out the labels. Glue them onto the correct place. (p. 52)
22. Color the picture using the key.(p. 53)
There are 50 pages in total + answer keys for each page.
Download the PREVIEW for more details.
Find a free sample of this set:
How to draw a Treble Clef
Adobe PDF Plug-in needed to view and print the worksheets.
See more images of this set on PINTEREST
See more Music Tracing Sheets HERE
You might also like:
Music Tracing Sheets
Music Symbols: trace and color worksheets for beginners
Music Puzzles Trace Cut Match
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am happy to help!
My WebsiteFollow me on PinterestTweet with Me on Twitter