An activity packet to introduce the social skill of making and keeping friends. Great for counselors and teachers to teach about and reinforce this skill. Included are:
- Boy and girl coloring sheet to help identify good friend behaviors and attributes.
- 4 Squares to help students identify what their interests, strengths and personal qualities.
- 4 Squares to introduce and reinforce skill components for making and keeping friends.
- Photo of how to create a 4 Square ring for students to carry.
- Word Sorting Activity for Good and Bad Friend Behaviors.
- Word Sorting Activity Word Bank
- Games to reinforce concepts and skills related to friendship including a simple Word Scramble, Cross Word Puzzle and a Maze.