Eight pieces of instrumental music suitable for a variety of listening and movement activities.
These tracks can be used for:
- Identifying the sounds of different instruments.
- Learning about various musical concepts including dynamics, pitch, tempo and mood.
- Various movement activities and games.
- Eight instrumental tracks (mp3)
- Suggested movement activities for each piece (pdf)
- CD cover (jpg)
1. Beat About the Bush (1:19)
2. Oceanic Dream (0:43)
3. A Mystery is Afoot (0:32)
4. Bittersweet (1:30)
5. High and Low (0:48)
6. Wild Brumbies (1:15)
7. Of Mice and Megasauruses (1:17)
8. Friendship (1:50)
Like this product? You might also like:
A Pirate Went to Sea (Song)
Let's Move - Music for Movement Activities