Nine pieces of instrumental music suitable for a variety of listening and movement activities.
These tracks can be used for:
- Identifying the sounds of different instruments.
- Learning about various musical concepts including dynamics, pitch, tempo and mood.
- Various movement activities and games.
- Nine instrumental tracks (mp3)
- Suggested movement activities for each piece (pdf)
- CD cover (jpg)
1. Busy Bee (0:45)
2. Flutter-by (0:49)
3. Flutter-spy (1:02)
4. The Good, the Sad and the Happy (1:34)
5. The Grand Parade (2:33)
6. The Hare and the Tortoise (1:27)
7. Of Mice and Mammoths (1:07)
8. Pianoforte (1:01)
9. Welcome to the Ball (2:03)
Like this product? You might also like:
Let's Move 2 - Music for Movement Activities
A Pirate Went to Sea (Song)