Let's Read! Promote student reading in the classroom through sharing, recording, book talks and a reading challenge!
I've learned that students enjoy reading more when they are able to share with their classmates and find great book recommendations from their peers! This resource gives students a chance to share their reading through a variety of ways!
• Students set a goal for themselves to read a certain amount of books
• When students finish a book, they choose to share their book with their classmates or their teacher through a Morning Meeting or Classroom Book Talk, SeeSaw video or a book chat with the teacher!
• Challenge Boards: Students use the challenge board to record all of the books they read throughout the year!
• Students share their books by taking selfies with their books, taking a picture of their book or having a classmate take a picture of them with their book & post for others to see!
QR Code Posters:
• 14 Interactive Genre Posters - Link the genre posters to a growing list of books students have read in that genre!
*QR Codes are not included for the posters - you will need to create them yourself. A list of Google Sheets and a "how to" is included to help you create your own QR code for the poster.
• Reader/Book Spotlight Posters